The following conditions apply to Rings of Sweden S.L. with VAT registration number ESB93419091 and online sales for www.ringsofsweden.com. Please read these terms carefully to avoid misunderstandings.
An agreement is reached when the customer sends an order at the checkout and Rings of Sweden receives this in the system.
Rings of Sweden is responsible for processing personal data that is performed in connection with an order at www.ringsofsweden.com. By law, you are entitled to receive information about the registered personal data pertaining to you. You also have the right to correct incorrect or misleading personal information. If you want any of your information to change, please contact us. In the order confirmation you can see what information was registered.
Rings of Sweden processes personal information that applies to your administration of orders and delivery of goods. For practical reasons, it is not possible to order goods without allowing Rings of Sweden to register such personal information as it is necessary for administration.
If you use checkout via Klarna, they will save information about you to complete your payment as shown below. Your personal information is protected from external infringement and is never available to third parties.
Klarna and its partners treat your personal information in order to offer you a simplified payment via Klarna Checkout and to further facilitate the payment process next time you use Klarnas services. Klarna handles personal data in order to secure your identity, manage your customer relationship, prevent abuse or misuse of payment service, conduct customer analysis, credit assessment, risk analysis, risk management, business development, for commercial and promotional purposes for our own and our specially selected partners, and to comply with applicable legal requirements in general. Personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly linked to you.
The following are examples of personal information that Klarna deals with:
Contact Information – Name, Address, etc.
Personal identification number – Used as customer number for customer management purposes
Payment information – card number, invoice information etc.
Financial information – for example, information about income and possible payment remarks (used when credit information is taken)
Item information – Details regarding the purchases you make
Information about your computer – IP address, language settings, etc.
If you have previously used Klarna, there may be stored information about you, for example, customer handling, documentation requirements or similar approved purposes. In order to ensure your identity and simplify your use of Klarna Checkout, Klarna will use any such information. The Clients may disclose information to other companies within Klarnas Corporate Group, which may also use the information for the purposes described herein. In addition, the information may be disclosed in connection with the transfer of debt to the debt collection company or the equivalent. The data may also be transferred for processing outside the EU / EEA area to a state that does not have the same level of protection of personal data. Klarna protects personal data protection and will introduce appropriate safeguards to protect the data. You are entitled to request access to the information pertaining to you once a year. You also have the right to correct such information and to opt out of receiving additional market communications. Klarna is personally responsible for processing your personal information. Further information can be obtained by contacting Klarna at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered address mentioned above.
By using Klarna Checkout, you consent to our use of your personal information in the manner described herein, including any transfer to another company or to a state outside the EU / EEA area.
If you choose other payment methods, their terms apply.
The applicable price for ordered products, including Spanish VAT, is the price quoted in relation to the product shown in the store at www.ringsofsweden.com on the day the order was placed.
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Select card payment and follow the instructions.
The goods will be shipped as soon as your goods are ready for delivery and only then the payment will be fully effected and no extra charge will be charged.
Whether you choose to pay via Stripe, Klarna or Paypal, all of these requirements meet PCI DSS requirements. You may be bound, depending on the type of card it is, to connect it to either Mastercard Secure Code or Verifed by VISA. You usually do this on your internet bank or through separate login if you have a non-bank card. You also have to fill in your CVC code as found on the back of the card or the front page for American Express. All of our payment types are secure and use SSL certificate tax where required.
Direct payment internet banking:
(For those who are connected to the Internet Bank at SEB, Handelsbanken, Nordea or Swedbank.) When you choose to make a purchase, you will be locked to your Internet bank where you can log in as usual. The money will then be deducted directly from your account when you approve the transaction.
We offer payment by invoice via our partner Klarna. When you choose to pay with invoice, credit information will be entered on your social security number. Also, a comparison between the social security number and the national posting address is made. If you do not want the goods delivered to your people’s mailing address, please request another payment option. No billing fee is added (0kr). Payment terms 14 days. In case of late payment, reimbursement fee will be charged with (the amount permitted by law under 50 SEK) and interest on late payment with 2% per month + applicable reference rate.
We offer partial payment in cooperation with Klarna. 0% interest for instalments up to 12 months. You can trade for $ 1,000 up to $ 50,000 and you can pay the entire remaining debt at any time during the instalment period. You make your application for payment at checkout in connection with your purchase and you will be notified immediately if your application has been granted. Delivery will only be made to registered address. The clients will send an account agreement home to you. Verify that the details match and sign the agreement and return it to the attached reply text. Efficient interest on purchase of 10,000 kr with 0% interest for 12 months is 12.31%. Your application will result in a customary credit review.
All correspondence between the parties is via e-mail. After ordering, the customer has undertaken to monitor his e-mail account registered at the time of purchase.
The purchase agreement becomes binding only after Rings of Sweden sends an order confirmation by e-mail.
If the order confirmation has not been sent, the customer is able to cancel the order in whole or in part by contacting customer service by phone within 12 hours.
Delivery time for our rings varies depending on the brand and supplier.
The delivery times are approximate, which means that Rings of Sweden does not assume any particular liability if the goods are delivered outside the specified delivery time. Therefore, we ask you as a customer to always let us know if you need your rings for a specific date, preferably with a good margin. Rings of Sweden protects its customers and understands that it is often important that the rings are delivered before a certain date, so in most cases we can speed up the process to meet the customer’s desired delivery date.
Rings of Sweden is not responsible for delays caused by third parties.
In connection with transport from Rings of Sweden to Customer, Rings of Sweden is responsible for damage or loss of goods. In connection with shipping from customer to Rings of Sweden, the customer is responsible for damage or loss of goods. In cases where the packaging has been damaged and the customer suspects that the ring may be damaged, the customer shall immediately document the damage by photographing and sending the image to email@example.com
Rings of Sweden offers free shipping within Europe and sends all shipments recommended by mail. It can take between 5-14 business days from the time the rings are made and ready to ship.
If it is extra urgent or if you want to get the package delivered to the door, we recommend choosing Express Freight. For a fee of 499 SEK, we will ship your package with DHL, MRW, DPD or FedEx. It will only take 1-3 working days to get the rings from the time the rings are made and ready to ship.
DELIVERY TIME PER BRAND
Rings of Sweden Collection: approx. 2-4 weeks
Geti: approx. 2-4 weeks
Bruno Banani: approx. 2-4 weeks
Saint Maurice: approx. 2-4 weeks
Tresor: approx. 1-3 weeks
§6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN POLICY
- As a consumer, you have 14 days’ right of withdrawal when you shop at Rings of Sweden.
- When returning, you as a customer pay the return freight and also responsible for the goods arriving at the address we indicated. The return address may vary depending on the item, so please contact us through the contact form on our website, for all information. The contact form can be found under the “contact” page in the main menu. The return address may be abroad. Rings of Sweden is not responsible for the item’s delivery, if it should get lost or damaged. You should therefore send the item recommended and request a receipt and reference number to track the item. The reference number should be sent to us by the above mentioned contact form.
- The right of withdrawal is valid provided you have not used the product. The product as well as the packaging and accompanying documentation must be in full delivery when we receive the product.
- You are entitled to investigate the item and also test the ring, provided that the ring is not damaged. Always be careful when opening the package to avoid damage.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom-made goods. All rings from, for example, the Rings of Sweden Collection and GETi brands are considered custom made as they are made specifically for customers. Goods made according to the customer’s wishes fall outside the right of withdrawal, this also includes engraved products.
- If the goods have been modified, e.g. size change made by another goldsmith, there is no right of withdrawal.
- Refund of the purchase price of the product is made within 30 days after receiving the goods.
- Rings of Sweden decides if the item is original condition when returned.
If you are unsure of our terms, please contact us for a clearer explanation of what applies to your purchase. We are pleased that all our customers are satisfied. Therefore, if you think we can offer better opportunities that will facilitate your purchase, please let us know.
When purchasing at Rings of Sweden, you always have 2 (two) years of warranty on all items. If the complaint is approved, Rings of Sweden will first try to correct the error up to two times. If this is not possible, we will replace you with a new product. In case we cannot replace you with a new product, you are entitled to cancel the purchase.
The right to claim is:
- Damage caused by delivery
- Damage caused by fabrication defects
- If it turns out to be wrong good
The right of claim does not concern:
- Wear damage that occurred when the package was opened
- Wear damage through use.
- Lost parts e.g. gems, or the product’s documentation, such as certificates.
- Products modified by third parties, such as size change or refinish by third-party goldsmith.
You must notify Rings of Sweden by contact form on our “Contact” page, which you will find on the home page’s main menu within 2 months of the product demonstrating the defects you claim.
If your complaint is approved, Rings of Sweden will be responsible for all shipping costs.
If your complaint results in the purchase being canceled, the full amount of your purchase will be refunded as well as shipping costs.
We can only make repayments in the same way and to the same account used for your purchase.
Rings of Sweden reserves the right to price changes and changes in the range. We reserve the right to change products as well as remove products before a purchase has been reviewed. When selling a product, Rings of Sweden is entitled to replace the product with an equivalent product. All ranges in the assortment may differ from images and descriptions. When the customer feels that this has not been delivered as promised, Rings of Sweden will decide on the action to be taken provided that the fault is not covered by the right of complaint. Rings of Sweden reserves the right to print errors in pictures and texts at www.ringsofsweden.com.
Disputes arising from the purchase of goods from www.ringsofsweden.com and / or regarding our terms & conditions should be notified to Rings of Sweden. If you are not satisfied with our actions, please contact your local consumer counselor General Complaints Board or the EU Dispute Resolution.
§9 FORCE MAJEURE
A breach of contract is excusable if contractual performance is prevented by circumstances beyond the control of the party and which he could not reasonably have expected to have taken into account or taken into account at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and the consequences of which he could not reasonably have avoided or overcome. Examples, but not limited to, are: war crimes, natural disasters, strikes, traffic accidents, weather and fire.
If the obstacle is only temporary, the breach of contract is excusable for as long as reasonable considering the obstacle’s consequences for the parties’ ability to perform contractually.
Rings of Sweden is not responsible for additional costs due to late delivery.
§10.2, FORCE MAJEURE LAW
(1) A breach of contract is excusable if contractual performance is prevented by circumstances beyond the control of a party which he could not reasonably have expected to have taken into account or taken into account at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and the consequences of which he could not reasonably have avoided or overcome.
(2) If the obstacle is only temporary, the breach of contract is excusable for as long as reasonable considering the obstacle’s consequences for the parties’ ability to perform contractually.
(3) When the obstacle is permanent, the parties’ obligations will cease to perform. For return of already performed achievements, Section 5.7 (2) and (3) applies.
(4) The party who does not perform contractually and is excused in accordance with the above paragraphs shall inform the other party of the obstacle and how it affects the ability to perform under the agreement. If such notice is not given within a reasonable time after the party became aware of or should have been aware of the obstacle, he is obliged to pay compensation for the damage that the counterparty could have avoided if the notice was submitted in due time.
(5) Nothing in this provision shall prevent a party from fulfilling his performance or terminating the agreement. This provision thus only limits the parties’ right to execution, deductions and damages.