RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN POLICY
- As a consumer, you have 14 days’ right of withdrawal when you shop at Rings of Sweden.
- When returning, you as a customer pay the return freight and also responsible for the goods arriving at the address we indicated. The return address may vary depending on the item, so please contact us through the contact form on our website, for all information. The contact form can be found under the “contact” page in the main menu. The return address may be abroad. Rings of Sweden is not responsible for the item’s delivery, if it should get lost or damaged. You should therefore send the item recommended and request a receipt and reference number to track the item. The reference number should be sent to us by the above mentioned contact form.
- The right of withdrawal is valid provided you have not used the product. The product as well as the packaging and accompanying documentation must be in full delivery when we receive the product.
- You are entitled to investigate the item and also test the ring, provided that the ring is not damaged. Always be careful when opening the package to avoid damage.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom-made goods. All rings from, for example, the Rings of Sweden Collection and GETi brands are considered custom made as they are made specifically for customers. Goods made according to the customer’s wishes fall outside the right of withdrawal, this also includes engraved products.
- If the goods have been modified, e.g. size change made by another goldsmith, there is no right of withdrawal.
- Refund of the purchase price of the product is made within 30 days after receiving the goods.
- Rings of Sweden decides if the item is original condition when returned.
If you are unsure of our terms, please contact us for a clearer explanation of what applies to your purchase. We are pleased that all our customers are satisfied. Therefore, if you think we can offer better opportunities that will facilitate your purchase, please let us know.
When purchasing at Rings of Sweden, you always have 2 (two) years of warranty on all items. If the complaint is approved, Rings of Sweden will first try to correct the error up to two times. If this is not possible, we will replace you with a new product. In case we cannot replace you with a new product, you are entitled to cancel the purchase.
The right to claim is:
- Damage caused by delivery
- Damage caused by fabrication defects
- If it turns out to be wrong good
The right of claim does not concern:
- Wear damage that occurred when the package was opened
- Wear damage through use.
- Lost parts e.g. gems, or the product’s documentation, such as certificates.
- Products modified by third parties, such as size change or refinish by third-party goldsmith.
You must notify Rings of Sweden by contact form on our “Contact” page, which you will find on the home page’s main menu within 2 months of the product demonstrating the defects you claim.
If your complaint is approved, Rings of Sweden will be responsible for all shipping costs.
If your complaint results in the purchase being canceled, the full amount of your purchase will be refunded as well as shipping costs.
We can only make repayments in the same way and to the same account used for your purchase.